Command dispatching functions.
- 6.x includes/command.inc dispatching
- 5.x includes/command.inc dispatching
- 4.x includes/command.inc dispatching
- 3.x includes/drush.inc dispatching
These functions manage parameter and option manipulation for calls to drush backend invoke.
||Redispatch the specified command using the same options that were passed to this invocation of drush.|
||Used by functions that operate on lists of sites, moving information from the source to the destination. Currenlty this includes 'drush rsync' and 'drush sql sync'.|
||Get the options for this command.|
||Process commands that are executed on a remote drush instance.|
drush.inc, line 1118
- The drush API implementation and helpers.