Managing errors that occur in the Drush framework.
- 6.x includes/drush.inc errorhandling
- 5.x includes/drush.inc errorhandling
- 4.x includes/drush.inc errorhandling
- 3.x includes/drush.inc errorhandling
Functions that manage the current error status of the Drush framework.
These functions operate by maintaining a static variable that is a equal to the constant DRUSH_FRAMEWORK_ERROR if an error has occurred. This error code is returned at the end of program execution, and provide the shell or calling application with more information on how to diagnose any problems that may have occurred.
||Check if a specific error status has been set.|
||Turn PHP error handling off.|
||Turn PHP error handling on.|
||Return the current error handling status|
||Return the current list of errors that have occurred.|
||Set an error code for the error handling system.|
drush.inc, line 1668
- The drush API implementation and helpers.