Logging information to be provided as output.
- 6.x includes/drush.inc logging
- 5.x includes/drush.inc logging
- 4.x includes/drush.inc logging
- 3.x includes/drush.inc logging
These functions are primarily for diagnostic purposes, but also provide an overview of tasks that were taken by drush.
||Run print_r on a variable and log the output.|
||Backend command callback. Add a log message to the log history.|
||Retrieve the log messages from the log history|
||Add a log message to the log history.|
||Display the pipe output for the current request.|
||Turn drupal_set_message errors into drush_log errors|
||Display the log message|
drush.inc, line 1461
- The drush API implementation and helpers.