Command processing functions.
- 8.0.x includes/drush.inc commandprocessing
- 6.x includes/drush.inc commandprocessing
- 7.x includes/drush.inc commandprocessing
- 4.x includes/drush.inc commandprocessing
- 5.x includes/drush.inc commandprocessing
- master includes/drush.inc commandprocessing
These functions manage command processing by the main function in drush.php.
||Redispatch the specified command using the same options that were passed to this invocation of drush.|
||Used by functions that operate on lists of sites, moving information from the source to the destination. Currenlty this includes 'drush rsync' and 'drush sql sync'.|
||Handle any command preprocessing that may need to be done, including potentially redispatching the command immediately (e.g. for remote commands).|
||Determine whether or not an argument should be removed from the DRUSH_COMMAND_ARGS context. This method is used when a Drush command has set the 'strict-option-handling' flag indicating that it will pass through all commandline arguments…|
drush.inc, line 1092
- The drush API implementation and helpers.