Get input from the user.
- 8.0.x includes/drush.inc userinput
- 6.x includes/drush.inc userinput
- 7.x includes/drush.inc userinput
- 4.x includes/drush.inc userinput
- 5.x includes/drush.inc userinput
- master includes/drush.inc userinput
||Ask the user to select an item from a list. From a provided associative array, drush_choice will display all of the questions, numbered from 1 to N, and return the item the user selected. "0" is always cancel; entering a blank line is also…|
||Ask the user to select multiple items from a list. This is a wrapper around drush_choice, that repeats the selection process, allowing users to toggle a number of items in a list. The number of values that can be constrained by both min and max: the…|
||Asks the user a basic yes/no question.|
||Prompt the user for input|
drush.inc, line 378
- The drush API implementation and helpers.